I’ve been nominated by the wonderful Pubali over at FoodandOlives AND Jen at GYPSYBUS28 for the One Lovely blog award! Thanks for the nominations, I’m glad people are reading and enjoying my posts and photos ❤
The rules are
1. Post to accept the nomination.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
4. Link to the blogs you nominate.
5. Notify the recipients of their award.
6. Post the rules!
Seven things about myself
- I work in two fields; mental health/social housing and interior design
- I am what I could call a ‘flexible vegan’; all my groceries and self prepared meals are vegan but when I eat out or at a friend’s I eat vegetarian if vegan isn’t available.
- I grew up in the Pacific Northwest (British Columbia, Canada)
- I like horror movies, the films of Wes Anderson and Tim Burton, and all things Winona Ryder.
- I enjoy reading science fiction, literary fiction, non-fiction and biographies.
- I listen to a wide range of music including lots of stuff from chamber and indie pop to psychedelic occult rock.
- I like animals more than people.
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
Definitely check out these blogs! Thanks so much for the nomination! ❤