I’m back after a few weeks off from Top 10 Tuesday, and I’ve got a fun one for today! CHILDHOOD BOOKS. My family home had all sorts of stuff in storage collected over 25 years of living there, and when it was sold last year all that stuff had to go somewhere. A lot of it was donated, but first I got to pick up the stuff I wanted to keep, and a large portion of it was books. Today I took a flip through my bookshelf and thought it would be nice to post about the top 10 books I had as a child. (In no particular order:)
1. The Dark by Robert N. Munsch and Sami Suomalainen
2. The whole A Child’s First Library of Learning collection
3. Ernie’s Big Mess by Sarah Roberts and Joe Mathieu (or anything Sesame Street related!)
4. How the Loon Lost her Voice by Anne Cameron
5. Corn is Maize: the Gift of the Indians by ALIKI
6. All of the Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science books!
7. The Native American Legends Series!
8. A Chair for my Mother by Vera B. Williams
9. Little Cottontail (and other Little Golden Books!)
10. The Pooh Story Book by A. A. Milne (Of course!!)